We all have our part to play in stopping the spread of Covid19, which has meant that many of us have had to rethink our working practices. In line with government advice, we at Spark Engine have been working from home wherever possible, since the middle of March – and since restrictions were eased at the beginning of June, we’ve begun filming for clients on location again.
Our new approach
Obviously, it’s not ‘business as usual’ – we’ve adapted the way we work to ensure that we can produce high quality and engaging videos, while keeping you and our team safe and healthy. This means we:
- Adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Do not visit the set if experiencing Coronavirus symptoms (cough, high fever, loss of taste/smell)
- Have minimal crew on set
- Encourage only essential client stakeholders to attend
- Practise scrupulous hygiene (hand washing/sanitiser, sneeze & cough etiquette etc)
- Disinfect surfaces and equipment
- Wear PPE such as masks
- Bring our own refreshments
- Say ‘no’ to lunch buffets
- Ventilate as much as possible when indoors
- Conduct pre- and post-production meetings via video conferencing when possible
As film makers, we’re used to being at the forefront of technological advancements – so it’s no surprise that we’ve been able to adapt well and continue to create high quality work. Give us a shout to discuss your next project and how we’ll get the most from your marketing budget.
Spark Engine: specialists in explaining the technical & simplifying the complex.